Admissions are granted purely on the basis of merit list. Admissions to BBA 1, BCA 1 & BCom 1 year are granted only after verification of the required documents. Prescribed application forms along with the prospectus are available at the college office. They can be obtained during office hours on payment. The forms must by duly filled in by the Parent/Guardian and submitted in the college on or before the last date prescribed for its submission.
The college authorities scrutinize the application forms and call the students for admissions: Students selected for admission have to deposit the college fees and complete all other formalities before the last date of admission which will be informed in advance.
The Following Documents are to be Attached with the Application:
- True copy of mark sheet (attested) of the 10th and 12th examination.
- Transfer certificate in original.
- Character certificate in original.
- Caste certificate (ST/SC/OBC).
- Migration certificate if required.